Wednesday, April 18, 2018



Announced Ink-N-Flow Management 

Your Dream Needs Wings.
Let Us Provide the Feathers.
Together, We'll Fly. 


Recently I realized that I could combine the two things that make up my life - my day job as a senior project manager for a Fortune 200 company and my love for helping authors.
This gave birth to Ink-N-Flow Management. Combining over a decade of project management, consulting and publishing, I hope to give all authors - big, small, indie, trad and hybrid the tools, connections and assurance to succeed by working with some of the best in the industry. I have the mission of taking the worry about what is next in a dream. You write, I'll worry about the steps ahead.

Ink-N-Flow Management
Your Dream Needs Wings.
Ink-N-Flow Can Provide the Feathers.
Together, We'll Fly.

Coming June 4, 2018. Stay tuned. 






No comments:

Post a Comment