Thursday, May 30, 2013

Just How High Can A Balloon Go?

Wow. What a week it's been.

The autographed copies of Bits and Pieces got out to the fans. And their posts and excitement had me pretty high on the author balloon.

Then our title got picked up by Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million and many other book sellers, including one in the UK. Just how does one get a damn balloon off the moon?

I just don't even have words. Which is saying something for me. I always have words. It's kinda my "thang".

DBP is doing great, still starving but a happy kind of hunger.

For those who don't know where to go for that:

www.DeadBoundPublishing.com

They are even doing a give-away of my book, signed and personalized. So go join their page and like it.

Thanks..and again...amazing week. You, all of you had a part in that.

Giveaway-

https://www.facebook.com/DeadBoundPublishing/app_228910107186452

No comments:

Post a Comment